EQT Support ADV Shoes
In 1991, the launch of the Equipment line signalled the rise of running culture. These shoes revive that legacy by combining the best of '90s track style with some seriously modern updates. A sock-like upper combines sporty knit with premium tumbled leather and synthetic nubuck details. A moulded support piece wraps the heel for a dynamic look. Iconic 3-Stripes on the sides and midsole add classic Equipment style.'90s track style reimagined for the modern streets.
- Knit upper; Premium tumbled leather quarter panel; Signature webbing tape 3-Stripes
- Sock-like construction; TPU lace ghillies; Premium synthetic nubuck welded tongue logo and vamp overlay
- Soft moulded TPU support piece wraps heel
- Breathable mesh lining; Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite® sockliner
- Compression-moulded EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning; Integrated 3-Stripes